Monday, February 18, 2013

MVP Summit 2013 will kick off tomorrow!

I’m currently in Bellevue,WA. Tomorrow the Microsoft MVP Summit 2013 will kick off and I’m excited to be able to attend this event for the second time! The days will be packed with interesting technical sessions and lot’s of evening events too.

imageimage

It’s also the 20-year anniversary celebration of the MVP Award! Below the commemorative 20-year timeline banner.

foto (2)

I also visited the Windows Store in Bellevue today where I had a change to test-drive the new Surface running Windows 8. The Microsoft store in Bellevue was packed with people and I can only conclude that the Surface (and Surface RT) are hot!

Looking forward to a great week here in Bellevue / Redmond!

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/mvpawardprogram/archive/2013/02/15/2013-mvp-summit-and-20th-anniversary.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment